To create a new account in WHM :|
This will take you to a new page where it will run through the setup and create the new account. The user may now login and start editing their domains settings.
- Login to your WHM Control Panel
- Click the 'Create New Account' setting on the left-hand side of the screen under the heading 'Account Functions'
This page displays several boxes. These are labeled as:
- In the 'Domain' box enter the domain which you will be creating the account for
- In the 'Username and Password' box enter the login username and password that will be used for cPanel, FTP, etc. by the owner of that domain
- In the 'IP Address' box, if you have any free IP Addresses and wish to assign one to this domain then click the dropdown box and choose the IP
- In the 'Package' section select the package that this domain will be using from the dropdown menu
The package specifies all the features that will be included in the domain like disk space, bandwidth, MySQL databases, etc.
Note: now there are a list of default packages pre-configured for you to choose from to help with quick account creation: Small 1GB Disk 20GB Bw, Medium 5GB Disk 100GB Bw, Large 10GB Disk 200GB Bw, Super Unlimited.
- Once you have entered the designated information click on the Create button