Our refund policy is pretty simple.
We offer a forty-five (45) day money back guarantee on shared web hosting, reseller packages, Cloud VPS and Hybrid plans. After the forty-five (45) day money back guarantee, eligible plans are eligible for an account credit on a prorated basis. Such credits will have any previous extended term discounts withheld from the total credit amount and will be calculated based on the number of months remaining in your billing cycle.
Here's a bit more elaboration on that policy...
- If you cancel within 45 days of your FIRST HOSTING payment to us, as a brand new customer, that can be fully refunded upon request
- If you stay with us longer than 45 days no payment will be fully refunded
- After 45 days any hosting payment may be partially refunded, upon request, based on the amount of service unused for your pay period
- There are NO REFUNDS for domain purchases or renewals
- There are NO REFUNDS on dedicated servers, administrative fees, or install fees for custom software
The money back guarantee cannot be used by the same customer multiple times or for multiple accounts. If you sign up for a plan with us, cancel within 45 days, and later signup again with us, you are INELIGIBLE for the 45 day refund. To see the full refund and cancellation terms please see our Terms and Conditions.
There is also a pro-rated refund/credit option for customers who have paid more than one month in advance and are moving to a VPS or dedicated server. In those cases, upon request, we will pro-rate unused hosting portion back to the account after the customer has canceled the shared hosting packaged.
If you have specific questions regarding your account and refund scenarios, please submit a ticket to Billing.